Sunday, November 7, 2010

shenanigans

Okay so my birthday is coming up soon and JEEZ I have not posted ANYTHING on this blog in far too long. I mean I haven't posted anything on my other blogs either but I've been especially inactive on this one. But, on the other hand, I have been getting a good bit more active on my DeviantArt!

Anyways. Back to my birthday. It's on the 16th, but my party is going to be a sleepover so normally it'd be on the weekend before or the weekend afterwards.. Turns out there are some problems with that. I really would rather not have it on the 12th or the 13th because then one of my best friends wouldn't be able to come, but my mom was planning on hosting some crafting party on the 19th so it can't be then. BUT three of my best friends wouldn't be able to come nearly at all if it was on the 20th! And the next weekend after that is Thanksgiving! Gaaahhhh! However, my mom said that she'd try to move the crafting party to the 21st. Maybe that'll work @_@

My nose has been very clogged up lately, and it's quite annoying. I've also been coughing a bit, but not nearly as much as my brother or mother, so hopefully I won't have to take meds for it. Part of it might just be seasonal allergies anyways. I really hate those, because they mean that my nose is runny for about 2/3 of the year. Ugh.

I am really beginning to enjoy my tablet, even moreso than when I first got it. I would definitely recommend it to any aspiring artist who has any interest in digital work.

Okay, I guess that's about it. Yay for [slightly] lengthy posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment