Friday, November 12, 2010

more 14th birthday shenanigans

So it turns out that my birthday party can be on the 19th after all! That's very good and I'm excited. The only thing is that I don't know what to ask for this year for a major-ish technological present. Three years ago I got DS games, two years ago I asked for and got an iPod Nano, last year I got a spiffy tablet. But, since I already have an iTouch (durrr durrr durrr) there's not much that I can think of that I want, other than my own computer. But I think my mom's against the idea cause then I'd be shut in my room all day, which is probably true. But the only things that I can think of that I want are soft stuffed animals that I can use as pillows, books, barnes+nobles giftcards, and itunes giftcards. Of course there are other cool things that I would be happy to recieve, but nothing major. I guess I'm just content with what I have :?

One good thing that I am very happy about is that I finally have a door. In 3rd grade when my sister and I's room was renovated, the door was removed so it could be painted, and then something happened and it couldn't be used anymore, and we didn't have a door (soon enough neither did my brother, for unrelated reasons.) Then in 7th grade my sister got her own room and I finally was left to myself again, but I still didn't have a door. Last summer my parents ordered a door. And now finally I have a door. And it shuts all the way. And it's magnetic. And it's painted the same dark purple as the far wall of my room. I like it a lot ^^

Okay one idea I just had for some Homestuck fanart is to design a set of Homestuck playing cards. There are 52 playing cards in a deck, so I figured I'd just assign each troll to a number, and draw each of them 4 times. That only makes 48, so I would draw 1 kid for each of the 4 aces. The way I'm imagining this I think it would be really cool but honestly I don't think I could make it turn out that well. Maybe if I had more time - and more skill.

Okay well I guess that's all I have to say for now! I'm glad that I manage to keep this blog going, even though probably only one or two people read it anymore. Derp!

No comments:

Post a Comment